Medics on the Ball is a regional provider of professional and experienced medical and safety personnel for construction sites. Our focus is to provide efficient patient care which will help you reduce your overall insurance & operating costs. We will be your first line of defense against fraudulent injury claims and will assure compliance with OSHA and Army Corps of Engineer Standards.
We will only assign a proper OSHA certified and experienced person to your job site. Based on the specific project, an EMT, Paramedic or Nurse with any number of qualifications can be on site to protect you and your employees at no additional cost.
With Medics on the Ball you get the following services at a 15%-20% savings.
- Full time on site EMT, Paramedic or Nurse
- No equipment or restock fees
- Certified Haz-Mat, Fire Watch personnel
- Fully stocked on site emergency first aid clinic
- Coordination of CCIP requirements
- No cost on site drug/alcohol testing – NO ADDITIONAL COST
- Eliminate medic overtime costs with our Dual Medic Coverage Plan
- Pre-planned emergency medical response and transportation to local facilities when required by local EMS providers
- Attendance at safety meetings & briefings.
- Weekly supervision of our personnel to assure QA/QI and to meet with your on site management.
- Coordination with local EMS authorities to assure a compliant MCI and Emergency Medical Action Plan.
- First Aid, CPR & AED training for employees and family